The original firehouse, a two bay two story building was originally built in 1948 on Appleby Ave. Now located on Englishtown Rd., two engines, a brush unit & heavy rescue operate from this 4 bay station.

Brush 328 - 2012 Ford F350/Lee’s Emergency Equipment

The newest rig in the fleet, it has an identical twin operating at Station 2.

FIREHOUSES

MONUMENTS

ARTWORK

SLOGANS

KITSCHY

ANTIQUES

FIREMATIC HISTORY

Heavy Rescue 325 - 1987 Mack MC/Saulsbury

Outfitted with a command post and cascade system, this rig is equipped for vehicle extrication, water & ice rescue.

Engine 322 - 1992 Spartan/Quality 1500 gpm/750 gal.

Engine 310 - 2003 Spartan/Crimson 1500gpm/750 gal.

Special thanks to Chief Robert Verney for his assistance in arranging this visit, positioning the apparatus for photos and providing background information on the department’s operations.