Special Service Unit TR-2

Formerly equipped for confined space & trench rescue, it is now outfitted with shoring and equipment for building collapse.

Situated in the Sayrewoods South section, the original firehouse was built in 1962 as a single story double wide bay. Present day, this 4 bay firehouse operates two engines, a tower ladder & brush unit.

FIREHOUSES

MONUMENTS

ARTWORK

SLOGANS

KITSCHY

ANTIQUES

FIREMATIC HISTORY

Truck 312 - 2005 Sutphen 110’/2000 gpm/500 gal.

Engine 321 - 1997 Spartan/Luverne 1500 gpm/750 gal.

Operating as a rescue engine, it is equipped with extrication tools.

Special thanks to Chief Robert Verney for his assistance in arranging this visit, positioning the apparatus for photos and providing background information on the department’s operations.