Stewart Manor Fire Department

Established in 1927, “The Manor” is a volunteer department providing Fire, Rescue & EMS to the Village of Stewart Manor.

Quint 191 - 2007 Ferrara 75’/1500 gpm/400 gal.

Responding first due during the daytime to maximize efficiency with minimal manpower, this is rig is fully equipped for fire & rescue operations including Hurst extrication tools.

Engine 192 - 1989 Spartan/Saulsbury 1500 gpm/500 gal.

This engine is one of two that were purchased in 2000 from the neighboring Elmont FD (when they replaced all their front line engines) to upgrade the department’s apparatus fleet.

Ambulance 194 - 2007 Ford/Braun

In 2006, Stewart Manor was awarded EMS Agency of the Year by both New York State & Nassau County.

Rescue 193 - 2000 Ford F450/Emergency One

Equipped with Hurst extrication tools, this rig responds to all rescue calls. 

Special thanks to Chief Danny O’Keefe, Capt. Jeff Hammond & Lt. Tom Skinner for their assistance in arranging this photo shoot and positioning the rigs for photos.

“The Manor” operates from this single firehouse which is part of the village municipal complex.

OTHER STATES

FIREHOUSES

MONUMENTS

ARTWORK

SLOGANS

KITSCHY

ANTIQUES

FIREMATIC HISTORY

Copyright 2009 Tom Rinelli

Copyright 2009 Tom Rinelli

Copyright 2009 Tom Rinelli

Copyright 2009 Tom Rinelli

Copyright 2009 Tom Rinelli